Coldred is an attractive rural ancient village twixt Dover and Canterbury with a safe functional community and a core density of 12 dwellings per hectare. This small award winning community enjoys the benefit of a Parish Church, Village Green Pond, and Open Space OS1, Local Pub, and Cycle Route #16 which passes the site frontage. The village is served with a choice of 4 Public footpaths leading from the village green into the classified landscape area of open arable chalk farmland with parkland.
The White Cliffs Business Park is 2 miles distance offering business location opportunities. The utilities of the village are at the site boundary. Potable Water. 3 Three Phase Electrical power, Foul Water Sewer, Telephone, and Street Lighting. The site is level and not prone to flooding.
- A bus service connecting local villages with Dover
- Two local railway stations 1.3 and 7.3 miles distant
- Direct access to the A2 trunk road
- Ashford International Station 22 miles
- Euro tunnel car and freight ferry 14 miles
- Port of Dover Channel Ferries 7 miles